Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CLASS BUILD] Bilestomper (tanky & corrosive drainer wizard)

class build wizard

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Ben No.3

Ben No.3

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 528 posts
Right... It drains endurance, it doesn't deal corrode damage... My bad :facepalm:

Edited by Ben No.3, 01 November 2016 - 07:23 AM.

• Boeroer likes this

Dr <3

Dr <3

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1027 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
:o these are the most badass charachter i have seen in this game! Well done!
  • Boeroer likes this

Marthenil

Marthenil

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

OOQqnWc.png

This is the look I'm aiming for. I have figured out how to "transmogrify" appearances of items to other items through modding gamefiles, so I don't have to "cheat" to look good :p

I'm in the process of figuring out how to also retexture Woedica's hood to match the armor much more closely, as well. 

I spend more time setting up the characters than actually playing the game T.T 

• Boeroer, Dr <3 and Ben No.3 like this

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 12964 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Thanks - I rolled them quickly with the help of the console just for this purpose. I could have taken a more fitting skin color with the aumua (under the Maegfolc Skull). :)

Also nice. The color of the armor fits the color of Citzal's Spirit Lance very well. :)

Edited by Boeroer, 01 November 2016 - 08:24 AM.

• Marthenil likes this

Marthenil

Marthenil

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

Forgot to ask, any changes to stats for such a build ? I don't think I'm gonna need higher dex given deleterious, right ? 

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 12964 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Higher DEX is also not bad for casting. When you want to wear heavy armor I wouldn't go under 10. RES is neglectible. You'll have Spirit Shield and a lot of awesome self buffs and auras like Lengrath's Displaced Image, Arcane Veil, Ryngrim's Repulsive Visage and healing from Concelhaut's Corrosive Siphon (which is really, really good). I like to take Veteran's Recovery and an item with +25% healing bonus, too - maybe also survival 8 or even 14 for the healing bonus. An approach of mine would probably look like:

MIG 18
CON 10
DEX 10
PER 16
INT 18
RES 06

With those stats I solo'd the Nalrend-Bounty in Elmshore a few house ago without kiting, pulling and also without any consumables or resting bonuses (I had +15 ACC against wilders from camping though). The defenses will be quite balanced, too.

Edited by Boeroer, 01 November 2016 - 09:10 AM.

• Marthenil likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: class build, wizard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users