Bug with a summoned Bandit (maybe other monsters?) on closing

Longshot11

Question

- At the City Gate, I defeated the henchman with Sajan and got the prompt Close Location

- I browsed my heroes to check resources - the prompt remaining on my screen all the while

- while Seoni was selected, I confirmed 'Close Now'

- a Bandit henchman was summoned and a "Recharge 1" prompt appeared ... over Seoni's hand

- Sajan (who was actually encountering the bandit) didn't have the option to recharge

- I recharged a card with Seoni, and then the encounter proceeded normally between Sajan and Bandit

Things you may want to investigate:

- is the same behaviour reproducable with other monsters with pre-encoonter effects. Example:

=> at Farmhous, a Xulgath is summoned - will it make another hero put a card on top of their deck?

=> at Farmhouse, a Traitor is summoned - will it discard a random ally from another hero's hand

= >  same, with pre-combat damage monsters (Sacout, Goblin Commando, Enchanter)

=> same, with pre-combat check monsters (Faceless Stalker; or a Wrathful Sinspawn at Catacombs of Wrath)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

1 answer to this question