Secondary accuracy bug with bashing shield?

MR67

Question

Has anyone else had this problem? I've equipped Eder with the Larder Door but the secondary accuracy shows as 7 points higher than what it actually should be - see screen print. His primary accuracy is 47 (which is correct) but the secondary accuracy is 50 (when it should be 43). Or am I missing something here?

Tks in advance for any helpful comments.

post-162041-0-46130200-1463173108_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

984a4b3871974d7e876a92a1f1c3f81a 8387523 CaedNua.savegame.txt

Hey MR67,

Can you link me your save file so I can take a look?

I got your back

-Sking

Hey MR67,

Can you link me your save file so I can take a look?

I got your back

-Sking

Hi Sking,

Thanks for the quick reply. I actually quit that particular game but have started a new one. I see though that the secondary weapon accuracy for Eder with the Larder Door still seems incorrect, so I've renamed the saved game file to .txt and added it to this post.....tks

Edited by MR67

That's strange then, because this "hidden accuracy bonus" seems to vary then. In the screenshot I originally attached, Eder is about 7th or 8th level and the "hidden accuracy bonus" comes to +8. In the game I am playing now, his total secondary deflection is 42 (+30 for Fighter, +3 for Perception, +12 for Level, -8 for Larder Door shield) so that implies the "hidden accuracy bonus" is now +5. He's 5th level. Is this a bug or does this "hidden accuracy bonus" scale by level or something?