Weapon Cancel bug.

HouseTully

Question

I was playing through Foul Misgivings scenario and came across the trap card that makes you encounter a skeleton horde. My thief activates her bow, and then to see how the dice compared it- I cancelled the weapon... but then it stayed 'activated' but I couldn't reactivated it. The dice showed it as not equipped, but it was still up front on top of my hand. After killing the skeleton, it switched to the other characters and the bow was still activated on top of my hand. 

I had to quit the game, reload and it was finally un-activated. I've seen this bug before, extremely annoying.

6 answers to this question

This doesn't help you, but I believe there's no text on the Skeletal Horde that requires you to defeat all (or even ANY) of the Skeletons.  Therefore, there's no reason for Merisiel NOT to evade the summoned Skeleton.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

This happens to me a lot too. The weapon/item/ally/spell stays revealed (even in cut scenes and the map), it does not return to the hand, deck, discard, or buried piles, thus it us unavailable for the rest of the scenario.

This happens to me a lot too. The weapon/item/ally/spell stays revealed (even in cut scenes and the map), it does not return to the hand, deck, discard, or buried piles, thus it us unavailable for the rest of the scenario.

This seem like the good option. This, or the card getting discarded (because reasons). But I had valuable cards *banished* by this bug.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.