A little story of thanks...

Last year before I got married I made my last big gaming purchase. I bought all of Pathfinder (all 3 games and expansions and Addons). My group has been massively reluctant to start playing because it is a pretty complex and long game. Then a few weeks ago the app came out and I pressured all of them into getting it and playing at least the tutorial.

Now they feel comfortable enough with the game to play! I spent a good chunk of last night organizing cards, and tonight we play...FINALLY!

So thanks for making the app! I will now be able to introduce a game that I have been looking forward to for a long time.

• Like 8

I can't wait! Though it just got pushed off till next week. :(

The guy who is hosting it cancelled since his GF's birthday was this week and he thinks they may do something special tonight instead of tomorrow night.

We played Friday, it was awesome! 2 of the players didn't know the rules (One's device broke and he didn't redownload, and the other was a late addition), the other guy got into another game so he was foggy on the rules.

They all want to play again ASAP.

I have revised gameplay for the B scenario, I lifted the time limit so it is infinite. This way everyone has a chance to familiarize themselves with the game and farm for some better stuff.

I played Lini, mostly batting cleanup and support (Cures, popping in to take out big bad guys)

the rest of the party was:

Merisel (from Ranger deck)

Ezren (base game version)

Arabundi (ranger from ranger deck)

Merisel (from Ranger deck)

I'm TOTALLY jealous!  My ranger deck didn't COME with a Merisiel...  (Unless you meant the Rogue deck.)

AHem...Yes, totally from the Ranger Deck, it was the ultra secret gold plated edition... if you were a real fan you would TOTALLY know about it...

:facepalm:

Yeah, the Rogue deck. :D She is a lot better than original Meri. Especially once you get weapons added and can use longbows.