Hi all

Sorry, if it's already been discussed. Is this only my bug or EP has no access to wizard's spellbind items anymore? It has a bag icon on HUD, and it's panel has some length but contains no items.

Only rings' spellbinds work nowadays. So mainly Suppress Affliction, Dominate and Combusting Wounds for the phantoms (and the dichotomous soul diplicates). There was a change some while ago. After 2.03 I guess.

In the bag there will also be things like non clickable icons from spell holdings like frenzy from sanguine plate and so on. Other enchantments on items still work. Second chance should work on duplicates - and also the speed buff from boots of speed and such.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

In the bag there will also be things like non clickable icons from spell holdings like frenzy from sanguine plate and so on.

A bit confused. Will spellholding effects proc or not? Namely Shod-in-Faith and Swaddling Sheet?

I don't know. During my last wizard-build-testing I noticed that the icons were there in this "bad" or backpack or what's that icon supossed to represent - but I did not enough testing to confirm if the spell holding gets triggered or not. 

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods