Level 17 Tier 1 party still only seeing B cards in Quest Mode

sulles

Question

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this but my Level 17 party is still only seeing the same B cards and locations over and over again in quest mode. The description for my party says that it is Tier 1 and I'm at the point now where I'm regularly fighting Tier 2 villains and henchmen but all other cards are Bs. If you check the deck lists in the vault after starting quest mode, it only displays the B cards and says the Tier 1 cards are not available. I did buy the first adventure deck so I feel like everything should be available to a party of this level. Is it a bug or is the release of new cards into quest mode just very slow?

2 answers to this question

I'm not sure if anyone else is getting this but my Level 17 party is still only seeing the same B cards and locations over and over again in quest mode. The description for my party says that it is Tier 1 and I'm at the point now where I'm regularly fighting Tier 2 villains and henchmen but all other cards are Bs. If you check the deck lists in the vault after starting quest mode, it only displays the B cards and says the Tier 1 cards are not available. I did buy the first adventure deck so I feel like everything should be available to a party of this level. Is it a bug or is the release of new cards into quest mode just very slow?

I'm not sure this is how it works, but did you complete teh Basic adventure (i.e. unlocking Adventure 1) in the campaign mode?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.