Choosing who temp closes a location

Once you tap 'close this location' to temporarily close a location, is there a way to choose who makes the check if there are multiple characters at the location? You can select a character at the screen that shows all the locations, but once you select one I don't see a way to choose the character to make the check. A few times now I've forgotten to pick a character and go right to closing, and realize it's not the hero I want to be making the check. I figured there would be a way to choose someone else, same way you can choose who makes a check with banes that require multiple checks, but I don't see it.

When you are selecting, you are looking at the map screen with all the locations with attached character icons showing who's at what location. When there's more than one character at the location you are trying to temp close, one of the character icons will be lit up showing that's the currently chosen character to make the closing check there. I believe (although not 100% sure that I have tested it) that you can just tap another character icon at the location to change this selection.

You might have to make this selection before pressing close this location.

Edited by Brainwave

Yes, you just highlight the icon of the character you want to temp close. Though I notice the AI seems to pre-select the best choice on most occasions, Though if you know there is a shared combat or something else coming up you may want a character who is not the best current choice for this as well.

It's okay because it can definitely matter. If the closing requirement is a roll then you're right it probably doesn't. But if the closing requirement is a combat then you don't want to pick the character that has nothing in hand but a cure spell.

• Like 2

Yes this can definitely be communicated a bit clearer to the user. I'll make sure the team sees this. Keep the feedback coming!

As always thanks for the feedback... and... stay classy? I got nothing.

• Like 1