Noob Question: End of mission

Noob Question: End of mission

When you are deciding which cards to keep and which ones to discard, specifically armor/weapons I notice that some of the newer items have exclamation points in the bottom left when I switch back and forth. Does this mean the character isn't proficient? How can I tell what characters are proficient which what weapons? Same for armor?

Any help would be great.

• Like 1

I believe the exclamation point just denotes that it's a new card that you just picked up.

There's no way to know from the cards themselves who has proficiency (although that has been suggested as a UI improvement) but if you can get to the character sheet screen from there (I'm not sure if you can but if so, it's a button at the bottom right of the screen) you can hit the powers tab and check which characters have proficiency. Plus you'll start to remember after you've played them a few times.

• Like 1

Useful feedback thanks! It is being discussed now.

Since the devs seem so freaking awesome ... Could I mention a long hold option over characters to see proficinecies and skills? (Diplomacy/survival/etc).

In my mind in the end mission screen or any viable place in game it could be used, as a quick look without having to go into party screen maybe show skills and their modifiers on a long hold over a specific character. It would help drastically in memorizing characters.

• Like 1