Game frozen end of scenario

Derpy Muffin

Question

I just replayed local heroes a second time to get more rewards for different characters. Beat it, all lived, got gold reward. Then I'm stuck on this screen, even after restarting the app and my iPad. Help!

Dammit can't attach screenshot. 1mb limit?! Basically all five characters have ! Above them and are glowing like normal, but tapping them does nothing. Nor can I tap the blue arrow on right to advance.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Try closing down the app, and restart it again. May help, may help not. I have owerheating issues, that goes ower with cooling down the device... I have iPad air2 and sometimes the Little pause has helped over some stuck in the game situations.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

No luck. another post that indicates end of scenario bug on this mission so I'm staying away until fixed.

Man, you sure picked what scenario to replay for rewards :D There're like a dozen threads for the problem with this one already; but now that you say you 'replayed it for rewards', it also happened to me when I replayed it on Heroic. I'm wondering if the bug could be difficulty-specific...

At any rate, just delete your party and start new one. Then, under the 'Experienced' tab, you'll find your heroes with all their cards.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Hey Derpy Muffin,

There is a known bug with this issue with Local Heroes, this is indeed fixed in the 1.0.3 patch which is set to be released this month. As Longshot has suggseted, that is the way to go.

At any rate, just delete your party and start new one. Then, under the 'Experienced' tab, you'll find your heroes with all their cards.

Thanks a bunch!

I am experiencing similar issues at the end of a random Quest scenario. Could be the same root cause. There is one other thing that may make my experience different - I have 3 characters, and one is at a different level than the other two. This was also true a few days ago, so I expect that is just coincidental.