unlocking new scenarios

gracey

Question

Hi - just a quick query, I'm very new to this.

I have beaten Brigandoom twice now but the next scenario - The Poisoned Pill - remains locked for me.

Is that a bug or is there some reason why that should be?

Thanks for any help...

7 answers to this question

Hi, thanks for replying. I can't actually remember the characters I used to beat it the last time, but it was a party of two. I'm just playing on my own with permadeath off?

I suppose if I can't find a workaround, I'm a bit stuck, which isn't great.....

It allows me to complete the first scenario and sort out my deck, but when I move on, the second scenario is still locked.

It did open on one occasion before and I played the opening cinematic, but I had to stop at that point and when I returned, I was back  in Brigandoom and the second scenario has remained closed.

Any help?

It could be a bug related to that particular group. If you haven't already you could try starting a fresh group and see what happens after completing Brigandoom. Also I've seen mention of bugs involving leaving your app open too long. So when you say you had to stop and returned, if the Pathfinder app was left open that may have caused that game to bug out. Just a couple thoughts, haven't seen this happen myself.

• Like 1

Will do, Aarik, thanks. Got a chance for a brief blast last night, but didn't beat it! I think I need to get fired or something, there's not enough time these days for the things that really matter in life....

• Like 2