Completing scenarios awarding no gold

fiveolddogs

Question

13 answers to this question

Completing non-Legendary scenarios you've already completed is supposed to reward you with 0 Gold.  It's supposed to prevent you from replaying scenarios, but I did get 0 gold with a brand new party completing Brigandoom, so I'm not sure.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

I had this issue again this weekend as well.  Quest mode (so all scenarios should be rewarding gold AFAIK), one time it displayed "0" for reward and "0" for bank account.

Confirmed I was still logged in to gamecenter(IPad).  Next quest had no issues.

It looks like de facto even if you start a new party if you've completed the scenario before with any party you get no gold.  Which seems like a bug.  Unless it was intended.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

In my case, these were scenarios completed for the very first time. I am working my way through the story line of the adventure. The reward reveals after completing the scenarios said "0 Gold", and 0 gold is exactly what I received.

I think it's intended. One of the comments in the patch notes was about limiting gold in lower difficulties.

Even if it were intended, then the display should say "0" gold received but display my "bank account" properly.  Since every time I've encountered this it displays both as "0", I lean towards bug.

The first time you run the scenarios on normal or heroic, you are meant to receive gold. If you run them again and get awarded 0 gold, the game actually states why you're not getting any (you'd likely have noticed if that had happened to you).

Occasionally the game will show 0 at the end of a scenario but will actually add the correct amount; the only time I've seen it state 0 and actually award 0 is when the network connection to the game server is lost (you can't earn any gold if you're not connected to the server).

If you are connected and logged in, and not repeating normal or heroic scenarios, it's most likely a bug.

In my case I was connected/logged in (backing out to main menu showed it)

It showed 0 gold, and no special message about it being underlevel or worthless (also, it was quest mode)

As far as I can tell, I actually received 0 gold (I was watching the amount pretty closely at that time)

In my case I was connected/logged in (backing out to main menu showed it)

It showed 0 gold, and no special message about it being underlevel or worthless (also, it was quest mode)

As far as I can tell, I actually received 0 gold (I was watching the amount pretty closely at that time)

Yes, this matches my experience as well.

I think this is a bad decision to be honest. This makes retrying the story with a different party much less appealing. I agree that we shouldn't get gold when bringing a high level party back to the prologue and farming the easy mode scenarios, but when starting a new party from scratch we should still get some gold.

I would Also think that new croup should get it. Not sure if there is a way to controll it because you can make new company using old characters.

But am Also sure that dev is thinking hard to make it right. The patch 1.02 was Rusted, so that basic things could work nicely and it did improve stability a lot. So this gold matter is a thing that may change Many times. When the rest of the game support new implementations.

At this moment I am getting most gold From quest mode. There the gold income is steady. Just keep the croup together and don't get characters killed.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV