Fox ally doesn't work properly

magniTT

Question

I got it from a chest and then acquired it during play. It says something like "add d4 on an intelligence or wisdom check". But it doesn't work on checks made by other players, even though according to the text it should. We certainly used it so in the physical game.

Edit: The exact wording on the card is as follows: "Recharge this card to add 1d4 to any Intelligence or Wisdom check". 

Edited by magniTT

5 answers to this question

I got it from a chest and then acquired it during play. It says something like "add d4 on an intelligence or wisdom check". But it doesn't work on checks made by other players, even though according to the text it should. We certainly used it so in the physical game.

Edit: The exact wording on the card is as follows: "Recharge this card to add 1d4 to any Intelligence or Wisdom check". 

There was also a report that it doesn't work on Combat Intelligence checks, while I had a similar issue with the Guard  who turns to be working only on characters at your location. Did you had a chance to confirm the following scenarios:

- Does the Fox work on other players at your location, both on combat and non-combat checks (if your tried using it on them while they were at different location)?

- Does the Fox work on other player's non-combat checks, both at your and another locations (if you tried using it on their combat check)?

- Does the Fox work on your combat checks (if you happen to be playing Ezren)

More info on your experience can go a long way towards helping the devs to track down the  exact issue with Fox.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

We don't have Ezren in our party so I can't confirm anything about combat checks.

I can only confirm that Fox doesn't work on other players' checks at another locations.

I am not sure about other players in my location - we usually spread out and I hadn't a chance to check it yet. I will report it here when I find out.

We don't have Ezren in our party so I can't confirm anything about combat checks.

Pff, it totally slipped my mind - if you have them, you can also test this with Kyra, Seelah and LIni who use Wisdom: Divine with combat spells.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.