horrible bugs

garvoid

Question

Just finished a quest, AGAIN the characters DID NOT get the card feats coming to them, but it now says completed so they never well.

Constantly disconnecting from game center so you lose out on gold.

Just horrible!

12 answers to this question

story mode, ios ipad, 4 character, one had experience before from completing it. Upon completion, the new 3 got nothing.

and NO I am not the only one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is beyond me that they would release such a product that clearly was not ready for prime time

This did not happen to me in quest mode, it happened to me in story mode. So after doing over 10 scenarios those characters will never get that feat.....

And I did write to customer support and have received no response.

The worst bugs are not when you lose gold or a card does not work probably. The worst bug is when you waste a lot of time to advance your characters then just to find that you now have to start all over again because you were screwed out of an essential reward.

Why bother.

Why bother?

Because it's a fun game. It's not competitive so you aren't losing to someone by starting over.

The amount of times I've started new groups just since release, and I was in beta, is huge. It's not about having the best stuff. If you want that just hack the game and gives yourself the stuff.

It's about playing and having fun.

I'm sorry it sounds like you aren't having fun.

Good luck in the future.

• Like 1

So true! I Also have plaeyd From the Beginning again and again and again. It has been fun, and most of the time the game has worked.

And when the bug has eaten my game (again) I will just start again From the scracth.

I am now on level 15 in quest mode, and I met my first bad bug so far the game hang up. Let see if I can continue or not. But it does not matter. I change croup and try again and bring my findings to the developers so They can kill one more bug.

This game is so much better shape now than it was during release that at this rate this will be just fine before the end of summer and level of win10 in the next christmast!

:-)

Have a fait and have a fun!

Ps. My iPad was just overheating and was stuck for this reason. Now my Group is at level 16... Twenty I am coming! So quest mode is still running like a Charm!

Too much playing and my tablet is running too hot. So it was not a bug, well not at least in traditional way. Still no higher than b level boons though.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

Look, I too love the card game, and think this is a great port of that product. However, you cannot excuse the obvious bugs that were not fixed in the beta. Sorry, but they released it far too early and they will suffer for it with the bad press it will generate. Especially for people who do not know the core game.

Hey everyone,

We are working hard on getting these bugs fixed, we're a really small team and we're trying our best to stay on top of things. We are fully aware of this bug and we're trying to get a fix in that is retroactive. But don't quote me on the retroactive part  ;)

Thanks a bunch, we thank you for your support and patience in this matter.

• Like 1