Can't get past reward screen

Pomegranate72

Question

In general the game is working much better for me since the update. But these three characters shown in the picture are stuck at the reward screen. Tapping on them doesn't do anything; the only thing I can do from here is quit. Which I have done several times. When I say Continue from the main menu it just back to this screen and still can't continue past it. I can make a new party, but these three characters have locks on them and can't be selected, so i it seems that they can't be played ever again.

6 answers to this question

In general the game is working much better for me since the update. But these three characters shown in the picture are stuck at the reward screen. Tapping on them doesn't do anything; the only thing I can do from here is quit. Which I have done several times. When I say Continue from the main menu it just back to this screen and still can't continue past it. I can make a new party, but these three characters have locks on them and can't be selected, so i it seems that they can't be played ever again.

I don't see the 'picture' you mention.

Can you tell at what scenario this occurred? There's a history with this happening at scenario 1-2, 'Local Heroes'.

As for solution - you may delete your party in the Story screen. Then create new party and select the tab 'Experienced' - you should find your characters there. Also, their adventure progress (scenarios/difficulty completed) should be saved, so you wouldn't need to replay the scenarios anew.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

This happened to me after completing a Quest Scenario. 3 characters, 1 at a different level than the other two and collecting different types of rewards than the other two. Up to date PACG App (VER-444-20160505) with default settings, running on an iPad Pro with up to date iOS (9.31).

I am currently experiencing this error as well. Seoni and Harsk just finished scenario 1-5. Seoni has completed it before, Harsk has not. On the rewards screen, Harsk receives a Blessing of Lamashtu and Seoni has a red "no" symbol over her. The arrow to continue is dimmed out and can't be selected. In this case, could it be because the scenario rewards include Loot that Seoni already has equipped but Harsk has not yet received?