Bug when closing Thaddilonian Dungeon

Gosenbach

Question

Hello.

I encountered a bug in Thasdilonian Dungeon when skipping the option to close. 0 cards in the location deck. Valeros' turn. No way he can make an arcane 7 check so said no, planning on Ezren closing it (also at this location). Progression became blocked. I have the blue continue arrow on the right but it just chirps at me and nothing happens.

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Hello.

I encountered a bug in Thasdilonian Dungeon when skipping the option to close. 0 cards in the location deck. Valeros' turn. No way he can make an arcane 7 check so said no, planning on Ezren closing it (also at this location). Progression became blocked. I have the blue continue arrow on the right but it just chirps at me and nothing happens.

Thanks.

Freeze on Location CLose has happened to me occasionally. Try going in to the Shop (the Chest button in the bottom left) and then back. Keep in mind this will probably reset your Close lOcation procedure (this may matter if you had closed successfully before the freeze; any expended card on closing should be back in your hand, however)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.