Dr. Habe's examination - bugs

Longshot11

Question

- On the locations map, when player selects a location to examine with Habe's "If defeated" power, the 3 cards appear in order opposite of that in which they appear if the location is examined by Spyglass, Augury, or anything else (and regardless if they're displayed left to right, or right to left, the lack of context - as opposed to within the location deck cards bar within the location proper - seem to me will always be ambiguous, barring any specific indication of order)

- double tapping a location to examine -the command players usually use to confirm a location selection- can open-close the examined cards for a fraction of a second, rendering the examine useless (unless a character enter in the location proper and examines the deck again from there)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

1 answer to this question

The bugs appear 100% reproducable:

- defeat Habe, go to map to select location to examine, tap location to select it, double tap to confirm it (as you confirm movement) => the examined cards show/hide in fraction of a second

-> currently, you must tap once to select a location, wait for a couple of second, then tap the location again ONCE

- if you select to Close Location after defeating Habe, his examine will happen AFTER your closing attempt (despite the wording on the power). After the examine, you will be brought back to the location screen, with the blue Confirm arrow, which will be unresponsive, as well as the rest of the UI

-> You must go to the Shop, then return: the game will be back to normal; however it will have reset to the state before you attempt to Close Location AND it wil have canceled Habe's examination (when you go to the examined location, you won't have an Examine button beneath the location deck)

-> I'm pretty confident one time, upon returning to the location from the Map screen,  the UI didn't freeze, but instead directly offered me SECOND attempt to close (i.e canceling my first one)

Edited by Longshot11

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.