Story Mode and Quest mode have separate characters.  Think of it as 2 games in one!

Verily, it is the Charms Blow-pops of video games...

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Story Mode and Quest mode have separate characters.  Think of it as 2 games in one!

Verily, it is the Charms Blow-pops of video games...

Hey don't knock the Blow-pops, those and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups had the highest trade value on the Halloween Candy post Trick-Or-Treat market

Never tell me the odds! I probably wrote them

Hey don't knock the Blow-pops, those and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups had the highest trade value on the Halloween Candy post Trick-Or-Treat market

I meant no sarcasm (this time).  I was just strongly reminded of the commercials I saw growing up.  "Charm's Blow Pops!  Crunchy candy outside...  Chewy bubblegum INside!  It's TWO treats in ONE!!"

I sometimes wonder if I could have used brain cells that hold memories like that for curing cancer or something.

• Like 1

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

After finishing quest mode with a complete new party, only 3 of the 6 characters showed up among the experienced characters. Something is definitely not right.

Blave can you make a post about this in the technical forums. If you could include screenshots of this as well that would be awesome!

It's a bit hard to make a screenshot of characters that aren't there ^^ Also, this happened on my phone and I know those are not officially supported (though I don't know how missing character could be an issue with the device).

I have run into the similar, yet different issue of experienced characters being locked for party creation, though. That's easier to screenshot and happened on my tablet, so I'll post that one in the technical forum.

Ok, so you start quest mode and after you stop playing some characters just dissappear From the roster.

Does it happens everytime. There Also is 20 character max limit to experienced characters. Is that quest and story mode together or 20 character for each. That could cause Also problems. How Many characters you have at this moment?

I've deletetd a few characters since the bug. I've got about a dozen in quest mode now.

I don't know if it happens every time. I don't really feel like investing any more time into quest mode before I know I can actually keep playing with my party, so I didn't try again.

It might have been due to the 20 character limit, but even if that is the case, the game SERIOUSLY needs some kind of hint or warning if you are in danger of going over the limit. I'm lucky that I had only played one scenario with that group. If I had played for hours before realising I can't save them, I'd be seriously mad.