Option to remove all new gear post-scenario.

Would it be possible to add a little button on the post-match inventory screen that allowed you to remove/unequip all the new things you picked up during the scenario? I'd find it particularly useful in a couple of common situations:

1) Running a lone character through a scenario (particularly "lower-level" ones). Often everything acquired is so much "vendor trash", and it'd be nice not to have to drag every piece to the bin manually before moving on.

2) Running a 6-character party through a scenario for gear. Often I come away with masses of stuff, and it'd be nice to be able to go to each character, hit a button to dump all the new bits and pieces into the bin below, and then reassign it from there while being able to see it all at once.

While it's possible to manually do this for each character every time, this would be a minor QoL thing to help speed the process along.

• Like 3

Did you know (and maybe you did) that you can drag from one character (above the line) to another character? I do that in large parties. For example:

Valeros, Harsk, Ezren, Kyra, Merisiel, Sajan.

All the Arcane spells anyone acquires I drag from the to Ezren. Then I go to Ezren and decide which ones to keep. All the Divine spells go to Kyra, then I go to Kyra and decide which ones to keep.

Maybe you knew that already, but just in case you didn't I thought I'd share.

Did you know (and maybe you did) that you can drag from one character (above the line) to another character?

Yes I did, thanks. :)

It's more shuffling around all the brand new items around, especially when I want to compare the loadouts overall.