I'm curious how wildcards will continue to scale. So far, the +difficulty ones start out as +1 to all checks or +2 to banes/boons in the B adventure, then become +1/+3 in the 1 adventure I believe, and +2/3 in the 2 adventure. Any ideas? If they keep going up quite regularly, they'll be absolutely brutal in the endgame, particularly Driving Rain.

If they scale that could be really tough. Since the game itself already scales I was assuming that those powers were set. I mean +2 to a check is always going to make that check more challenging, since the check target numbers go up over the course of the game.

I wrote a lot of crazy ideas for wildpowers, much fun and pain were had testing them out at home on my psychical copy game (using post it notes). What looks good on paper ends up being a different beast in practice!

I can imagine. Particularly when it comes to how they interact with certain scenario powers or on Legendary, another wildcard.

I can assure you that a Goblin Raider with the usual difficulty of 9, on Approach to Thistletop, with the +3 difficulty wildcard, at the Goblin Fortress, max rolled of course, certainly wasn't funny at its sudden difficulty of 22 (still beat it though, but took some resources). ;D

But yes, I do hope those difficulty increases do not scale too much higher than they have already, +3 to banes/boons and +2 to all checks is quite a bit even in later adventures still.

Runelords get naturally harder in the very hight levels. So that is true. I am now in a half way with completely new Group in the legendary level and only one replay so far becauše the time was out in the find the ally quest. It has been allmost a cakewalk...

I was sure that it would be much harder, but so far it has been wery easy to do even with no card grinding in low levels.