Glad y'all are enjoying it.  I deeply love that last roll in the physical game, where everyone piles everything on 'til you have a double-handfull of dice and a big ol' flat bonus.  My record in a Season of the Righteous game was 106, I believe.  (And I didn't count the Transmogrify, which lowered the difficulty rather than adding to the check.)  However, it's kinda cheating since you can roll d20s (I had 5) in Wrath of the Righteous...

• Like 2

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Glad y'all are enjoying it.  I deeply love that last roll in the physical game, where everyone piles everything on 'til you have a double-handfull of dice and a big ol' flat bonus.  My record in a Season of the Righteous game was 106, I believe.  (And I didn't count the Transmogrify, which lowered the difficulty rather than adding to the check.)  However, it's kinda cheating since you can roll d20s (I had 5) in Wrath of the Righteous...

Over at Paizo, they reported some pretty wild numbers in WotR , but as you say - it doesn't really count when you can throw buckets of d20's.

My best result in physical game was in RotR (maybe somewhere in AD4 or 5)  - 161.

My second best result ... also 161 ! I couldn't believe my eyes when I added all the dice. I mean, what are the chances of that?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Over at Paizo, they reported some pretty wild numbers in WotR , but as you say - it doesn't really count when you can throw buckets of d20's.

My best result in physical game was in RotR (maybe somewhere in AD4 or 5)  - 161.

My second best result ... also 161 ! I couldn't believe my eyes when I added all the dice. I mean, what are the chances of that?

How many players? Our best (so far) was somewhere around 60 with 4 players in AD 1.

How many players? Our best (so far) was somewhere around 60 with 4 players in AD 1.

6 players, with Amiri as our dedicated boss-slayer. Everyone threw 2-dice combat blessings, and there was also upgraded Bereserker and +3 discarded weapon involved. So, I had at least 13d12 + d10 + 10 before getting bogged down in details like the weapon dice, Val and/or Lem presence, one or two Strength spells, etc..

• Like 3

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't see the Dropbox pic on my iPad but for the curious if you stack up enough die you will find the game running out of screen estate and the subsequent die stacking up in the middle . I don't know if those funny stacked die resolve correctly but I don't remember setting new high scores though whenever I tried it !

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

How do you inline images directly on this forum?

Hit "more reply options" to reply in the full editor. Below the text field, you'll see a section titled "attach files." Click "choose files" to upload a file as an attachment to your post (note that 1MB is the maximum size, so you'll probably need to scale down any images you post). After you attach the image file, you'll see a little link titled "add to post" below the attached image. Click that and it'll inline the image.

Edited by Borissimo
  • Like 1

I want to say i got a 120+ twice. I shoulda got a screenshot but i wasn't aware something like this can be of a topic! 

One of the issues i have with taking the timed screenshot is that there is a delay on my galaxy s6 and it takes anywhere from 2 to 4 seconds before the screenshot is taken. It depends on how many apps are open and how long i have been playing the game so i may have to use another device to take this shot. 

But you have to admit, getting these high numbers are very rare. Those final shots, even though i play all my blessings and cards, and definitely knowing that the game will end, i do this all the time and i usually end up in the 50s and 70s. A bit low in my opinion but it does the job. That's rng for ya. 

Now 120... dang, now i wished i had that screenshot now  ;( .

Highest I can recall in regular play was a low 200s.

Pulled out my default legendary party and fiddled around a bit. Unfortunately, it might be that dice are capped at a maximum of 26 on any given roll. You can still discard past that point, but the additional dice do not show on the UI, nor do they appear to count toward the check. I made several attempts with roughly 40d12+6d6+15 and never saw anything close to the ~300 mean you'd expect from that roll. I also saw several results below 200, which would be a sub-1% outcome if those were the actual numbers getting rolled.

Small data set, but I'm too lazy to bother with additional confirmation. Assuming the cap is 26 die, then you want to be rolling all d12s for a mean of 169 (max 312) plus whatever base modifiers you can cram into the equation. With extreme min-maxing, I'm sure it's possible to break 300, but again, I'm lazy.

62qXY1H.jpg

QuLYjY8.jpg

Edited by Nym
  • Like 4