In tabletop Season of the Righteous Guild play, I got my best roll ever (which is kinda cheating, because the Wrath of the Righteous set in general can give you multiple d20s on a check).  Grand total was 104, on a combat check that was SUPPOSED to be a 50, but was Transmogrified to a 30.  I did not take a pic of the dice.  (*sigh*)

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

He died : )

Don't be so sure!  Khorramzadeh is a Combat 50, THEN a Combat 50.

Fortunately, Valeros was there with me and took the other check.  Even with 5d20, he only got a 60-something.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Alright just had to share this on my recent quest mode play through. Having fast surfacing henchman and not too tough wildcard allows me to devote my resources for this woo ha.

When your secret technique bucket of dice blots out the feral snarl on the villain face, you know it's shaping up to something magnificent. post-163209-0-60555800-1464619488_thumb.jpg

" do we know who we are hitting, ezren? I can't even see the sun beneath the weight of the spell you are mustering" , lem ask innocuously. "No, we don't but it doesn't matter , not now when the spell is nearly finished. Lend me the favor of Shelyn, lil one, lest this spell all go to nought" muttered Ezren as he strained to finish his spell.

Slowly, palpably the force Ezren summoned begin to take shape, coalescing into a mighty bolt bristling with pure magical energy. Lem sang as he reached out to Shelyn as their other companions followed suit, their prayers and song reaching a crescendo. The bolt of pure power hurtled out , smiting the lumbering hulk of a ogre whose identity will yet remain a mystery. :lol:

post-163209-0-04408700-1464619583_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I've had the worst luck with dice rolling in this game, and I would probably be able to contribute more in a topic of "How many 1's you can roll", but seeing these scores makes me hopeful. One of these days I will also take my place in this wall of fame.

Ah, that moment in the game when you think you have overcommitted, and then roll 5-6 with 2xD12 + 3D6. I've had lots of those.

Edited by Narkon27
  • Like 1

I've had the worst luck with rolling in this game, and I would probably be able to contribute more in a topic of "How many 1's you can roll", but seeing these scores makes me hopeful. One of these days I will also take my place in this wall of fame.

Ah, that moment in the game when you think you have overcommitted, and then roll 5-6 with 2xD12 + 3D6. I've had lots of those.

i have nothing on you ;) but I had something like this post-163209-0-30991300-1464625012_thumb.jpg

Wasn't sure about starting a thread on hapless rolls though but do it if you'd like to :)

Edited by Rhygar
  • Like 1

Alright just had to share this on my recent quest mode play through. Having fast surfacing henchman and not too tough wildcard allows me to devote my resources for this woo ha.

When your secret technique bucket of dice blots out the feral snarl on the villain face, you know it's shaping up to something magnificent. attachicon.gifimage.jpg

" do we know who we are hitting, ezren? I can't even see the sun beneath the weight of the spell you are mustering" , lem ask innocuously. "No, we don't but it doesn't matter , not now when the spell is nearly finished. Lend me the favor of Shelyn, lil one, lest this spell all go to nought" muttered Ezren as he strained to finish his spell.

Slowly, palpably the force Ezren summoned begin to take shape, coalescing into a mighty bolt bristling with pure magical energy. Lem sang as he reached out to Shelyn as their other companions followed suit, their prayers and song reaching a crescendo. The bolt of pure power hurtled out , smiting the lumbering hulk of a ogre whose identity will yet remain a mystery. :lol:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

NIIIIIICE rolling!

You had an average of 114.5 with those dice, so you rolled excellent!

NIIIIIICE rolling!

You had an average of 114.5 with those dice, so you rolled excellent!

The sky's the limit and it's gotten higher 8)

so let's have more folks showing their mad skillz with dice before I post further :lol:

What happen if you get two more orbs in there, does it summons an avatar named Captain Planet ?

dont know about Captain Planet, I believe I tried to get 7 orbs of firestorm , lightning etc you name it I got it. Sad to disappoint anyone but the great dragon that grant any wish to mortal failed to materialize. I guess obsidian aren't particular fan of that genre Edited by Rhygar

This thread is awesome.

We are actually going to able to track the biggest rolls once PlayFab's SDK gets updated.  

This wouldn't likely be available until the Multiplayer screens/lobbies are done but would you folks be interested in that stat being visible to all?

• Like 4

This thread is awesome.

We are actually going to able to track the biggest rolls once PlayFab's SDK gets updated.  

This wouldn't likely be available until the Multiplayer screens/lobbies are done but would you folks be interested in that stat being visible to all?

Oh yes that's a definite yes.