For people who like to pile on dice when they're reasonably sure they're on the last die roll of a Scenario, here's a chance to show off your pools.

If you have better timing than I do, you can get a shot of the result, but I only managed to get one of the pool before rolling.  This die-roll broke 60+ (I believe 63, but I don't remember).

post-47328-0-76529800-1462464436_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Woot!  You caught the number!!!  I just caught the hand-full of dice from before I rolled (which is why they're all on their highest number, and it looks like Lem's gonna roll when, in fact, it's Merisiel's turn).

Edited by da_mayor

Nice! I love the +17 bonus.  Two Strengths!  Did you sneak one in before the combat so that you could play another ON the check itself?

Stormy needs to make a challenge for this, first person to post damage in excess of 100.

You're the only one I've seen catch a screenshot while the result was displayed.  Takes crackerjack timing for some devices!

No screenshot of my 64 against heroic Nualia last night :( Amiri discarding her bastard sword+1, burying a card, two blessings of Gorum, and I think another blessing. I don't mind the difficulty increasing with each blessing if I can pull off numbers like that.

Although this could be a very interesting contest/art gallery.

Whoever wins will get a custom made piece of prototype art, hand drawn by me!

Disclaimer so I don't lose my job: (This is not an official contest. Not endorsed by Obsidian. My drawing skills stopped around elementary school. You will not recieve an actual piece of material. Picture will be a picture of my choosing.I may or may not take a picture of the picture and post it on this thread. There is a chance you may not get any pictures. Value of contest prize is probably less the paper I drew it on, blank paper is probably more valuable. This is not an actual contest)

• Like 2

Not the optimal team of four for it but the stars aligned in one of my quest mode play. That thunderbolt from heaven keeled Caizarlu over and I'm sure he didn't bother rolling his death cheating die. :D

post-163209-0-31739900-1463632353_thumb.jpg

• Like 2