I was browsing through the gallery and i noticed that there is no disintegrate spell. Are they taking it out or is the gallery still in the process of being filled? Also i saw some villains and loot that i never saw before even though i had completed the adventure. E.g. there is a stalker mask loot (iirc) in set 2 gallery but i didn't get it.

There seem to be a LOT of cards from adventure decks 4, 5, and 6 not in the gallery yet, including most of the villains, most of the loot, etc. I'm guessing they just put the cards in there that were already finished, but this is far from complete right now?

It's a bug, but perhaps not what you think. The Gallery is not supposed to show cards that are not unlocked yet. They will be completely absent until you've unlocked that particular Adventure Deck (and that Adventure Deck has actually been added to the game, which it hasn't since we only have decks B, C, 1 and 2 in the game).

In other words, you're not actually supposed to see any cards in deck 3 or beyond at the moment, and part of the fix that is coming to a patch near you is that change, and also we'll put in some text to tell you this in game as well.

This does not apply to the cards you get from Treasure Chests, which will show a ? card with a name, in place of the actual card.

Is there an online database where all the cards can be seen? I want to be able to know the contents of the treasure chests so I have an incentive to want to buy them.

I don't know of one, but you can buzz through the Gallery with the Treasure "AVAILABLE" button clicked, and that will only show you Treasure (and other unlockables, but just ignore the black-lined ones).

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."