You have to log in and click to receive the daily gold you PAY for?

The mind boggles at what people complain about... As someone else posted in a different topic, this kind of option is fairly normal in other pay as you go type apps. FarmVille, for example. But even if it wasn't, so what? It's pretty clear how it works, it's right there in the description of the daily gold. If you don't want to do it, don't buy it.

I see Pathfinder Adventures as being somewhere at the border between board games and video games. On the one side you get the option of buying a very good simulation of the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game for $25, which is significantly less than paying for the same cards in physical form.

On the other side you can play Pathfinder Adventures as a Free2Play mobile game, and then it acquires some of the characteristics of typical Free2Play mobile games. As others already said, having daily gold or other daily rewards that prompt you to start the game every day is very typical of Free2Play mobile games. If you don't like that, the $25 bundle is the better option, as there is really no good reason to buy the daily gold in addition to that.

I am looking forward to the next patch fixing the quest mode, because then Pathfinder Adventures becomes even more like a mobile game with persistent character progress over long periods of time. I found the story mode works better if you start over from time to time, with a different group and/or group size.

• Like 1

The main disadvantage is that you don't get the gold all at once, but I imagine the discount is that the game remains top of mind. That said it doesn't help Obsidian that it's a pain in the ass to collect so it really should happen automatically when you log in. There's no benefit to making you go to the store and collect it (unless they're hoping you forget or can't be bothered which is kind of crummy behaviour)

No They Are not crymmy people. They have noticed this problem and Are planning to add that daily gold button Also in the Front page. So it is coming somewhere in the future. Maybe not in the next pach, but who knows maybe They can manage to get that feature Also.

• Like 1