No Orik's Shield reward

Noasarc

Question

I just completed all the scenarios on legendary difficulty in "Burnt Offerings" adventure but did not receive the Orik's Shield reward.  I tried replaying one of the scenarios again on legendary to see if it would reward it to me but it did not.

Nexus 7 2012 tablet

Pass/Play and Permadeath both off.

Story Mode

Nope, no deaths. it was actually a quick finish, 3 henchmen near the top so it was maybe 10-15 turns for the finish. I'm going to try playing all 5 on legendary again to see if maybe it shows the clear but didn't actually give credit.

It is not that bad. I have done it three times now at legendary level. I Also started completely new croup and started directly From the legendary level. Every b level scenario was done with first try. No need to retry. I was somewhat astonished about that. I was sure that you have to run out of time at least, but no... The legendary level is too easy ;-)

Well Lets see what happen level 1. I Expect that at least twice I will run out of time, but who knows.

But back to the busines. You did get character rewards during the first try? For some reason it seems that your first run trough was not registered. You did get all gold and cards and so on? But no shield. I would normally Expect all or nothing situation. Well at least you have managed to collect very rare bug indeed. Maybe it will named after you!

:-)

I did get all character rewards/gold from every scenario as normal for all difficulties.  I thought it was weird too that I got the Samisen and Skinsaw Mask but not the shield the first time...but glad that replaying them worked, I'm a gotta catch 'em all player lol

• Like 1

Here are a couple screenshots better showing what I was talking about:

http://imgur.com/a/Sn3VA

I just got the same bug. I'm so not looking towards replaying those Legendary scenarios, but I'll attempt OP's solution.

Still, it would be nice to get some feedback from a dev on this.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Here are a couple screenshots better showing what I was talking about:

http://imgur.com/a/Sn3VA

I just got the same bug. I'm so not looking towards replaying those Legendary scenarios, but I'll attempt OP's solution.

Still, it would be nice to get some feedback from a dev on this.

So, I can confirm I got Orik's Shield. If this bug happens to you, here's what you can look for:

- go on the Adventure screen (where all the Adventure Decks are depicted as locations on a map

- select the Adventure for which your Legendary difficulty Treasure didn't unlock

- start browsing the Adventure's scenarios in the list on the left

- you will probably find that on one or more scenarios - despite the fact that they're check-marked as completed on Legendary difficulty- , when selected, their default difficulty icon (the one with the skull) will not be red (Legendary) but blue (Normal) or green (Heroic)

- it is most likely these scenarios that are bugging your unlock

- replay these scenarios on Legendary (despite their default difficulty being set to something else, the fact that they're check-marked on the list should mean Legendary difficulty is unlocked, so you won't have to replay the lower difficulties)

In another topic, a player complained about his Samisen not unlocking, so maybe it's a similar issue, and the steps above will probably fix any missing Legendary unlocks, not only Orik's Shield.

• Like 2

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Longshot11, thanks for the tip. It finally worked and now I have the shield.

It was the first scenario that required a replay in legendary and it gave me the shield, after I won,.

Happy to help :) In case someone else comes here, there's something more official in this thread:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/86824-samisen-acquisition/

In short - use only one Party profile for Legendary until you get the unlocks. If you do Legendary across several parties - it will mess up your unlock.

Can someone clarify which cards unlock for each legendary adventure finish (from above i am guessing Orik's shield is one)

Thanks

I myself only recently noticed this (after being clued in on the forums there was a legendary reward). Under every adventure, the bottom part is acually a "button" called Card Reward. Samisen for B, Orik's Shield for 1, Skinsaw Mask for 2, Black Arrow longbow for 3.

Edited by Pengw1n

Does anyone know if these cards show up in chests also - or are they ONLY awards for finishing Legendary scenarios? 

They are only received as rewards.  They also make up a very small list of non-salvageable treasure cards.  

You can only get one, you will not see them in treasure chests, and you can't get rid of them even if you wanted to.

• Like 1