Long story short, I think I deleted my version of 3 of my 4 characters that beat the prologue, and thus, got the skill point boost.  Whoops.  Am  I SOL, or can I replay the third scenario to get it again?  I was hoping beating all three on harder difficulty would get me another boost, but that didn't happen. 

good news is I think I finally understand the roster/card interface :)

I'm fairly sure the intention is that you can always replay the appropriate scenarios to gain skill points with characters that missed them, whether they died or were added later. However I've seen several posts about this sort of thing being currently buggy so it sounds like there are some issues regarding this stuff right now.

Each character can only get each reward once no matter the difficulty. If you start a new party with fresh characters those characters can play through the game and claim the rewards, because they are new characters.

That being said there is currently a bug that if your character dies during she is marked as having completed it and will not be able to replay to gain access to the rewards. There are 2 workarounds until the patch is released:

1. Don't die. :)
2. If a character does, forfeit the scenario so you can play again and hopefully not have a character die.

• Like 1

I've completed Black Fang's Dungeon multiple times, for added characters to the party (went from 5 to 6) and for a character that died the first time. In each case, none of the "new/lived through it" characters received the Skill Feat for completing the Adventure. I even started from the beginning just to make sure...no luck.

I've completed Black Fang's Dungeon multiple times, for added characters to the party (went from 5 to 6) and for a character that died the first time. In each case, none of the "new/lived through it" characters received the Skill Feat for completing the Adventure. I even started from the beginning just to make sure...no luck.

I've had the opposite experience.  I got Merisiel and Kyra through the first three scenarios, then unlocked Lem.  I had them babysit him through those same Scenarios, and he got a skill feat while they did not.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Each character can only get each reward once no matter the difficulty.

Ah! So having just replayed through an adventure path on the medium difficulty to try to get another skill point for everyone and not getting any end reward apart from gold wasn't a bug?

It needs to be a lot clearer in game that's the case.

• Like 1

Clearly I still have no idea how this works. I just finished 2-5 for the first time. Reward was a card slot increase. All four characters lived, yet only one got the boost? Huh?

Did all 4 characters live through all 5 scenarios? Were they there upon completion of all 5 scenarios?

Each character can only get each reward once no matter the difficulty. If you start a new party with fresh characters those characters can play through the game and claim the rewards, because they are new characters.

That being said there is currently a bug that if your character dies during she is marked as having completed it and will not be able to replay to gain access to the rewards. There are 2 workarounds until the patch is released:

1. Don't die. :)

2. If a character does, forfeit the scenario so you can play again and hopefully not have a character die.

Ahhh rats. I had a char die on a deck 2 adventure and I replayed it.  The game put me in the next difficulty level, didn't realize I did that or is that just how it works repeating a scenario? Somehow I won (more handily than I did the first time on the easiest difficulty!) and was excited until the char that died the first time didn't get the bonus she missed out on. Oh well.. I'll keep powering on through. 

Edited by hfm

Yeah I just looked at it and my party that's completed everything has some of both marks as well. I'm guessing checks are completed missions and the other mark is uncompleted, so it may be buggy.... It seemed like a good suggestion.

On the Scenario level, the diamond seems to show the last Scenario you attempted.  If you REALLY squint, you can see if there's a checkmark under it or not, showing whether you've actually ever completed it.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."