I would like to know this as well. You guys delayed the release by a month to iron out bugs, and then came out with a product that was even buggier than it had been before the release! Kind of makes me wonder what all that time was spent doing, to be honest.

We are testing the last couple big issues that were found in release.  

We'll have patch notes, of course, but I would like to have something submitted for everyone later tonight or early tomorrow. 

As a heads up, Google patches can go through fairly quickly, Apple can take up to three days.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Apple is a b#@ch.

Generally my experience, they are very picky about stupid stuff and documentation, we've had updates held back almost an entire week because they didn't like the screenshots...

Not to mean that they are any better, it still has bugs, they just love to feel exclusive and be douches.

Depending on the way Obsidian pushes out updates they may push out Google after Apple just to be sure all updates are released at roughly the same time. This way they aren't trying to put out fires in two different versions.

The consumer in me wishes they'd just drop the Google as soon as they have it ready, but the IT me knows that it isn't the best way to push out non emergent updates.

• Like 2

Apple is a b#@ch.

Generally my experience, they are very picky about stupid stuff and documentation, we've had updates held back almost an entire week because they didn't like the screenshots...

Not to mean that they are any better, it still has bugs, they just love to feel exclusive and be douches.

Depending on the way Obsidian pushes out updates they may push out Google after Apple just to be sure all updates are released at roughly the same time. This way they aren't trying to put out fires in two different versions.

The consumer in me wishes they'd just drop the Google as soon as they have it ready, but the IT me knows that it isn't the best way to push out non emergent updates.

I pushed for dropping the patch to both Google and Apple at the same time and let them release it when they will. ;)

• Like 4

Apple is a b#@ch.

I pushed for dropping the patch to both Google and Apple at the same time and let them release it when they will. ;)

:dancing: 

Yeah don't hold up the Google folks cause of crazy Apple antics. Overall I really like apple products but the way the store and updates work is kind of annoying. This isn't the first experience I will have had waiting on an update while others are already playing it.

Thank you. One of the reasons I prefer Android is that they aren't as tight-assed about checking every nook and cranny of an app or update before letting it post. It's nice to see a developer that doesn't nullify that advantage by waiting for Apple to get their **** together before us Android users get to benefit from a potential fix or improvement.

• Like 1