Bug: Playing Poisonous cloud in another player turn

Hannibal_PJV

Question

Story mode, legendary difficulty a2 scenario 2. Four characters : Seelah, Seoni, Lini, Sajan. Location decegrated wault.

Seoni did play Poisonous cloud at Sajans turn. The spell did not come back to the Seonis deck after Sajans turn. When making rebuild after close winning in last turn. Sajan without any cards left in his hand managed to kill the Main villain with the blessings of others... Well the poison gas cloud was not available even after the scenario.

Two possibilities, the end off scenario caused the loss of card, or the thing that card was played on another players turn.

4 answers to this question

Have to try to Mess up again ;-) if I can reproduce it with other cards. But most other cards works fine, like Eloguence, and streght and so on. But those you can play in any location. Also I have not managed to play those during the very last round of the game.

There was 0 blessing left in the blessing deck and I was running in the edge, if you can say so... Have to use all blessing to explore and count on other player cards to possible fights.