Treasure chests not working right (59 CHESTS LOST!)? **FIXED**

Kgk4569

Question

So the other day I paid the 19.99 for 20000, then got 40+8 chests. I remember seeing a lot of interesting cards, today I scrounged up 5000 and bought another 10+1 chests. I was paying attention to "B" cards, because that is what I am currently running, I saw 2 Smiths, 1 Noble Brat, and 2 Weasels. All cards I had seen in abundance in the 40+8 chests, but NEVER saw in the last 2 days of adventuring (farming). When I looked at my vault I couldn't find ANY cards I recognized from the 40+8 chests (Multiple Lucerine hammers, the armor that acts like sneak attack, Prince, all the additional Smiths, etc.)

Is anyone else having this problem? It's got me a little pissed.

Attached: att message of 20000 gold purchase.

EDIT: Now all the ones I posted a screenshot of before are gone (see post further down). I have lost 59 chests worth of cards..... :banghead::fdevil:

post-163016-0-67878000-1462273044_thumb.png

Edited by Kgk4569

20 answers to this question

Moved to tech section :)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I appear to be having this same issue. I've opened maybe half a dozen chests so far and I see only a few cards that I've unlocked under my Vault. I can however go to Gallery and see them that way...but I'm not sure what that means.

Do I need to start an all new story to have the latest cards I've opened be available?

Most of the treasure cards Are level 6 and 5 and so on. Have you check Also those cards?

So you may actually have Many more cards in other levels. I personally only have one level 1 treasure. All others Are in much higher level.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

I appear to be having this same issue. I've opened maybe half a dozen chests so far and I see only a few cards that I've unlocked under my Vault. I can however go to Gallery and see them that way...but I'm not sure what that means.

Do I need to start an all new story to have the latest cards I've opened be available?

The OP's issue seems to be different, as he reports he's missing some Blacksmiths (which are Adventure Deck B, and as such shoud be visible at all times).

You however seem to be making the (pretty honest and UI-is-to-blame) mistake of mixing up the Vault and Gallery screens.

The Vault is the virtual 'box of cards' for your currently selected party, and cards are added to that box only when you begin the adventure with corresponding number. So, for example, if your party is in the middle of Burnt Offerings, you should only see in the Vault cards with Adventure Deck numbers 1, B & C. All higher-deck Tresures you have unlocked will be added to the Vault when you start the appropriate adventure.

As you have discovered yourself, Gallery is the screen where you can really see ALL cards associated with your account. They're for information purposes only, however, and may or may not be  available to your characters depending on the current adventure deck number.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Most of the treasure cards Are level 6 and 5 and so on. Have you check Also those cards?

So you may actually have Many more cards in other levels. I personally only have one level 1 treasure. All others Are in much higher level.

There is virtually nothing in the other tiers.

The OP's issue seems to be different, as he reports he's missing some Blacksmiths (which are Adventure Deck B, and as such shoud be visible at all times).

You however seem to be making the (pretty honest and UI-is-to-blame) mistake of mixing up the Vault and Gallery screens.

The Vault is the virtual 'box of cards' for your currently selected party, and cards are added to that box only when you begin the adventure with corresponding number. So, for example, if your party is in the middle of Burnt Offerings, you should only see in the Vault cards with Adventure Deck numbers 1, B & C. All higher-deck Tresures you have unlocked will be added to the Vault when you start the appropriate adventure.

As you have discovered yourself, Gallery is the screen where you can really see ALL cards associated with your account. They're for information purposes only, however, and may or may not be  available to your characters depending on the current adventure deck number.

Hmm, I see where he is coming from though, when opening a chest the text at the top of the screen clearly states that all cards will be added to the vault. It doesn't say "when the challenge level becomes available".

Hmm, I see where he is coming from though, when opening a chest the text at the top of the screen clearly states that all cards will be added to the vault. It doesn't say "when the challenge level becomes available".

Oh, definitely. I myself got plenty confused and the screens look basically identical. The distinction could definitely be better communicated.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

Sorry, let me explain a litter better.

I've seen various cards come out of chests such as Level 5 Weapons and a Level 4 legendary Item...but they don't exist under my Vault. They do however show up as "unlocked" in the Gallery. I guess I don't see why they exist there, but not in my Vault. Screenshots below...

Vault view of Level 5 Weapons.

http://i.imgur.com/O8HdbtY.jpg

Gallery view of Level 5 Weapons.

http://i.imgur.com/FlLqxYH.jpg

In that second screenshot, that Vicious Double Axe came from a chest. Why is it only appearing under Gallery?

Another example here. Level 4 view of my Vault. The interesting thing that contradicts what was said above...is that I have a Level 4 piece of armor showing up in my vault right now. That armor came from a chest.

http://i.imgur.com/FKZxFdt.jpg

Next picture of Level 4 Gallery with a Legendary item unlocked that came from a chest.  

http://i.imgur.com/oQaqC71.jpg

*EDIT* 

From seeing the responses above, this is still inconsistent. Some items are showing in my Vault that came from chests and are well ahead of my current Challenge Level.

Edited by mattamd

Hello everyone,

Just to clarify on the issue with treasure cards. Some of the cards you get from treasure are cards you will get to use after those decks are released. Once those decks are released, and once you progress to that point and unlock those adventures, you will then be able to use those cards when editing your deck. 

So if you take mattamd's screenshots for example, those card that are being displayed are for Decks 4 and 5. So he will not be able to use those cards for any adventure that is from deck 3 and below.

Also, we currently have a bug in where B treasure cards are not showing up in the vault when editing your deck. We will have a fix in for this bug soon.

I hope that helps, if you need additional explanation, please let me know.

tl;dr: When decks are released and you progress to them, you can use those cards.

Thanks a bunch!

• Like 2

For the OP's issue, Kgk4569, please let me know if this is the case and your cards are actually there in the gallery.

Nope, gallery is missing everything.

Attached: Gallery pic of missing Smith and Noble Brat, Gallery pic of missing level 6 armors that I know I got previously

post-163016-0-19325800-1462295245_thumb.jpeg

post-163016-0-64062000-1462295253_thumb.jpeg

For the OP's issue, Kgk4569, please let me know if this is the case and your cards are actually there in the gallery.

Attached: Gallery pic of missing Smith and Noble Brat, Gallery pic of missing level 6 armors that I know I got previously

Could you please email support@obsidian.net or shoot me a PM with your Google Play/Game Center account user ID and the email attached to that account so we can take a look?

• Like 1

Could you please email support@obsidian.net or shoot me a PM with your Google Play/Game Center account user ID and the email attached to that account so we can take a look?

Sent. Thanks!

Do you have any idea what caused that error? It could help new players to avoid that condition untill fix has been done.

I don't have met this problem personally, but there sure has to be others with these synthoms.

His cards were never gone, the server was just not reporting them to his device. It was probably caused by a server hiccup when a chest was open.

• Like 1