How Many Characters...

araciel

Question

Hey so... I looked for a bit but couldn't find an answer

I just got the game, lovin' it... played through the first scenario with the two free characters but got to a point where it seemed I required more, since more locations were open and after assigning, the continue button didn't show up. I bought two more slots after paying a few bucks but now there are even MORE locations open and I'm getting the same problem...

Is it just a glitch or do I need a full party of 6?

4 answers to this question

As a rule of thumb there are usually two more locations than the number of characters you have. So if you have 6 characters there are 8 locations and if you have 1 character there are 3. (There are scenarios that break this rule however).

From what I can tell though it sounds like you hit a bug, can you snag a screenshot and send it a long and we can help you out?

http://imgur.com/2BiipgN

As you can see, each location shows two copies of each of my characters. It looks like it's reading me as having 6 caracters since all 8 locations are open.

UGh that bug. Did you leave the game app running for an extended period of time (running while you were not playing?)

I'm moving this over to Technical Difficulties now.

If you delete that save the characters from that save should be moved into your experienced character pool.