Are there any "app only" exclusive cards? If not has there been any talk of them?

Being that the game has gone digital I'm hoping that there ends up being an achievement system that can net you special things like exclusive cards, treasure chests, "Fate points" per scenario, +% of gold found, or +% of base items removed when advancing in levels...

Kind of like "Badass Points" in Borderlands 2....

The treasure chests definitely give you cards that are not part of the physical RotR. Some of them are from other PACG products, most notably the class decks. But think there is at least one card in there that hasn't been part of any PACG product before....

Stride. Which is a replacement for Levitate. Who knows, maybe there are one or two more.

• Like 1

The treasure chests definitely give you cards that are not part of the physical RotR. Some of them are from other PACG products, most notably the class decks. But think there is at least one card in there that hasn't been part of any PACG product before....

Stride. Which is a replacement for Levitate. Who knows, maybe there are one or two more.

I don't know what you are talking about Hawkmoon? Are you HINTING at something here?

• Like 2

You know you're a gamer when...

You have more than one game you haven't played yet.

You have All the expansions for a game you haven't played yet.

You visit message boards for games you haven't played yet.

• Like 4

Btw you can play the Pathfinder card game solo.... Hint, hint :)

Of course now that this is out, just play the video game but after my group fell apart shortly after I purchased RotR, I just played it solo. It was surprisingly fun and a little sad, at the same time. Those setup times though...

• Like 2

Brainwave, I played RotR Solo as well.

Because my D&D group was online and spread across the US.

But now, COME ON ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

Yep, I hear you. I haven't had a regular in person gaming group since college - which was awhile back. Tried various games online but they never really seem to work out. I mean it's fine for video games that are intentional online games but for a pen and paper game, playing via Skype or something just isn't the same.

Holy Candle!

Actually, that was part of the Base RotR set (it was Bury rather than Banish, too).

Also, all the chest ones.

A lot of the Chest ones are in other sets/expansions of the base game.  Some, to my knowledge, aren't, however.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Holy Candle!

Actually, that was part of the Base RotR set (it was Bury rather than Banish, too).

Holy Candle!

Also, all the chest ones.

A lot of the Chest ones are in other sets/expansions of the base game.  Some, to my knowledge, aren't, however.

I wish Holy Candle was still Bury! It would have saved my life a few times!

Ugh, why can't I remove quotes....

Edited by Kgk4569

Yep, I hear you. I haven't had a regular in person gaming group since college - which was awhile back. Tried various games online but they never really seem to work out. I mean it's fine for video games that are intentional online games but for a pen and paper game, playing via Skype or something just isn't the same.

If you live in or near Irvine CA we should play some games. :)

If you live in or near Irvine CA we should play some games. :)

Thanks for the offer but... Texas. Bit far to drive unless the game is exceptionally awesome :)

• Like 1