I was thinking, like I did with Magic the Gathering: Puzzle Quest, I could use my phone to collect the daily gold reward I bought when it is available and then I'd have it when I got around to actually playing the game on my tablet.  I don't think the account is liked like that, though.   It looks like there is little synced to the signed in account.  Rather, it looks like installing the game on two devices with the same login account results in two independent games (one per device).  Purchases look to be common between the two, but that's it - and that's likely due to being tied to the same Google account I bought them through.  That makes sense.  Not sharing at least some metagame data between instances of the game seems like a bit of a miss.

I would LOVE to be able to actually save my game.  As I understand it - based on trying things out - if I 'quit' that means loosing all progress in the game.  I would love to be able to save where I am in a scenario, or at least after completing a scenario, rather than having to try to play though an entire adventure path in one sitting.   Aside from that seemingly obvious design issue - I would find it even more useful if I could access the same party/game svae across multiple devices so I could pick up again when it is convenient rather than when I have a given device in front of me.

So, does anyone know for sure of any cross-device syncing happening?  Is this something in the backlog to be released later?  Just curious - would love to be able to get to my party/game more often.

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki

So cross platform support in the form of playing on both apple and iOS is something we really want to do. There is no definitive answer on that, but we'd love to do it and are going to try.

As far as gold and purchases carrying over they should. If you are using the same Google Play Games ID on your devices they should all share purchases and gold accumulation. Lets say you have the game running on two different tablets. On Tablet A you earn 100 gold. So you pick up Tablet B and do not see the 100 gold. You have to restart the app on Tablet B for it to reflect progress made on Tablet A. You should then see the 100 gold on tablet B.

As far as save progress that is also something we want to do and are trying to do. Essentially cloud saves tied to your Google Play Games or GameCenter account.

I would LOVE to be able to actually save my game.  As I understand it - based on trying things out - if I 'quit' that means loosing all progress in the game.  I would love to be able to save where I am in a scenario, or at least after completing a scenario, rather than having to try to play though an entire adventure path in one sitting.   Aside from that seemingly obvious design issue - I would find it even more useful if I could access the same party/game svae across multiple devices so I could pick up again when it is convenient rather than when I have a given device in front of me.

That shouldn't actually be an issue; unless you're experiencing a strange bug, you should be able to quit back to the main menu, and then later choose "Continue" to return to the exact place you were in a scenario.

In fact, right now that's actually one of the only ways to get around the "stuck item" bug.

I have a question about this:

I bought the bundle on my IPad to unlock everything (awesome deal thank you very much).

When I can't play with my IPad I play on the PC (Andy - Android emulator which so far works amazing).

I set up both my Google and Apple accounts with the same email address as this was mentioned as a possible requirement on the Beta board.

On the Google Play account I have about 800 gold saved up, and the two characters with lots of great loot.

So my questions:

1. When the multiplayer patch comes out letting me use my unlocked bundle on both devices what will happen with my gold and vault?

2. Is this "expected" to be available within the next couple months?  If so I will just horde my gold :), if not I will probably have to spend my gold to open characters because you can only play Merisel and Kyra over and over so many times...

Thanks!

Eolyn Trueblood

"Never Fear! Eolyn's Here!"

So cross platform support in the form of playing on both apple and iOS is something we really want to do. There is no definitive answer on that, but we'd love to do it and are going to try.

As far as gold and purchases carrying over they should. If you are using the same Google Play Games ID on your devices they should all share purchases and gold accumulation. Lets say you have the game running on two different tablets. On Tablet A you earn 100 gold. So you pick up Tablet B and do not see the 100 gold. You have to restart the app on Tablet B for it to reflect progress made on Tablet A. You should then see the 100 gold on tablet B.

As far as save progress that is also something we want to do and are trying to do. Essentially cloud saves tied to your Google Play Games or GameCenter account.

leProgrammer previously stated this on April 28.  So... :shrugz: