Some "Bugs" I have found and suggestions

Kgk4569

Question

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with Android 5.1.1

Bug 1: When using the Escape Cloak (probably not what it is called just what I think of it as. It is a red cloak that allows you to evade and move) while encountering a henchman at a location that can be automatically closed. I have noticed that the location gets closed without defeating the henchman.

Bug 2: When using the Cleric's "Heal" Power and Revealing/Discarding Holy Water it does not heal 1d4+1, it only heals 1d4.

Bug 3: When a blessing states something like "Add 2 dice to a non-combat *STAT* check". If your Active character is in combat, and one of your NON-active characters uses a blessing described above for the stat the active character is using, it will add 2 dice instead of 1.

- I don't know if this is a bug, since the non-active character is not the one in combat, but it is still a combat check so if not a bug it should be worded differently.

Bug 4: When in the deck management phase after a mission, if the screen locks, when you unlock it sometimes the cards can not be moved. I found I need to force stop the app and get back into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions:

- The cards can be difficult to read at times, it would be nice if there were icons saying the pertinent things like how many dX a weapon or spell is (ie. 2 squares with 8s in them would mean 2d8s, a +1 in a square would mean it does +1).

- During deck management it would be nice if cards you don't meet the requirements for (weapons where you don't have the Weapons Power, or spells that require Arcane or Divine Skills to avoid Banishing) were outlined in red.

2 answers to this question

Regarding bug 3, I think if I understand you correctly that that's intentional. For example when fighting the Siren (wisdom to defeat), even though you are fighting a monster and it seems like it should be combat, it's not a combat check unless it specifically says "combat" as the check type on the card. So, yes, a blessing that gives 2 dice to a non combat wisdom check would give 2 dice to someone fighting the Siren because the check type is wisdom, not combat. The situation in which this might matter would be someone who can use wisdom for actual combat checks - like if Kyra casts a damaging spell like Holy Light as her combat check. That's using her divine dice, which is based on her wisdom stat. So if she used Holy Light on a Hill Giant for example and the non combat wisdom blessing was played, it would only add one die. If there was a combat wisdom blessing, it would add 2 dice in that situation.

Hope that helps.