Gold Reward

wilhelm2264

Question

Using Air Pro 2, party is Seoni, Lini, Krya and Miresel.  I restarted this group after completing the adventure in Pack 1, where you get the power feat reward, first group Seoni died and when i replayed it, it did not give her the power feat, even thou it increased the difficutly.

Now on group 2, I noticed i was not earning gold for defeating monster and finnishing adventure, thought that was because i had all ready done than once, but now i have compelted "Approach to Thistletop" which i had not done before and still no gold earnings.  I started "thistletop Delve" and defeated a monster and nothing.

1 answer to this question

Using Air Pro 2, party is Seoni, Lini, Krya and Miresel.  I restarted this group after completing the adventure in Pack 1, where you get the power feat reward, first group Seoni died and when i replayed it, it did not give her the power feat, even thou it increased the difficutly.

Now on group 2, I noticed i was not earning gold for defeating monster and finnishing adventure, thought that was because i had all ready done than once, but now i have compelted "Approach to Thistletop" which i had not done before and still no gold earnings.  I started "thistletop Delve" and defeated a monster and nothing.

Is their a way to get a refund on the bundle?