If you have a Seoni that has all the haste cards and remove her from that party. That party can now continue to find haste cards. You can then swap her back in and have 4 haste cards.

What if you remove her from the party, and add her to a party with Ezren, who ALSO has 4 haste cards from a DIFFERENT party?

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

If you have a Seoni that has all the haste cards and remove her from that party. That party can now continue to find haste cards. You can then swap her back in and have 4 haste cards.

What if you remove her from the party, and add her to a party with Ezren, who ALSO has 4 haste cards from a DIFFERENT party?

Then you have a lot of haste and little other options!

So you can supersaturate your vault with more of a card than exist in the Gallery by acquiring more than the usual total among several characters in different parties, and then putting those experienced characters together in a single party?

So you can supersaturate your vault with more of a card than exist in the Gallery by acquiring more than the usual total among several characters in different parties, and then putting those experienced characters together in a single party?

Nope.

So lets say you have a Valeros and Amiri and after a lot of party manipulation they each have 5 Short swords. Because reasons. So now your party has 10 Short swords. Since you are over the vault limit you will not run across another short sword while playing with that party.

So then lets say you wake up one day and say to your self "What the heck was I smoking last night, 8 hours of my life is gone and all I have to show for it is 10 Short swords!" So you play and start acquiring other weapons to replace them, slings even. During card selection you drag them to the bottom tray and replace them with much better and more useful and weapons. They do not all go back to the Box, er Vault. As the vault can only have 2 short swords in there, any additional ones you dump back to the vault just vanish. You cannot in inadvertently flood your vault with short swords. Which is a very good thing. Trust me.

• Like 1

Nope.

So lets say you have a Valeros and Amiri and after a lot of party manipulation they each have 5 Short swords. Because reasons. So now your party has 10 Short swords. Since you are over the vault limit you will not run across another short sword while playing with that party.

So then lets say you wake up one day and say to your self "What the heck was I smoking last night, 8 hours of my life is gone and all I have to show for it is 10 Short swords!" So you play and start acquiring other weapons to replace them, slings even. During card selection you drag them to the bottom tray and replace them with much better and more useful and weapons. They do not all go back to the Box, er Vault. As the vault can only have 2 short swords in there, any additional ones you dump back to the vault just vanish. You cannot in inadvertently flood your vault with short swords. Which is a very good thing. Trust me.

Cool. Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering how the game handled the extra copies. And thanks da_mayor for explaining my question in better terms than I could lol.

Nope.

lol

So, the vault limit doesn't limit what our characters can START with (everyone could have a Shalelu Andosana in their decks at the start of a Scenario).  But as soon as you put her in a place out of a character's control (banish, left behind during deck-rebuild), whoosh!  Extras are gone.

So, looking for loopholes...  If Kyra and Merisiel had adventured separately, and they each acquired a Shalelu, and then they adventured together, and during (or after) a Scenario, Kyra hands her Shlelu to Merisiel, will Merisiel be able to start with two copies of an otherwise unique card?

Guys, some questions about cards and how to get them. When you check the VAULT, those cards in there are the cards available to you? Or they count the ones available + the ones in your character already.

Also, if i play B scenario i cant find decks 1, 2 right? What about if i play lvl 2 scenarios, Can i find itens /weapons from deck B, 1?