More adventures coming when?

Okay... so back to the topic. When when when? When are we getting the next scenario? When are we getting more new characters? When are we getting existing character expansions? When are we getting custom dice? When are we getting Wrath of the Righteous? When are we getting a Steam release (my phone battery suffers)?

More more more! (Did I miss anything?)

Online Multiplayer! Skull & Shackles! Season of the Shackles! Season of the Righteous! Season of the Runelords! Mummy's Mask!

Otherwise is an adverb, it needs a verb to qualify it. The way they use it only has 2 possibilities (succeed or fail), and only after an attempt.

Not precistely.  The possibility to Succeed is spelled out.  "Otherwise" implies ALL OTHER possibilties.  So not "Succeed or Fail" so much as "Succeed or NOT Succeed".  Boris has you on this one.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Otherwise is an adverb, it needs a verb to qualify it. The way they use it only has 2 possibilities (succeed or fail), and only after an attempt.

Not precistely.  The possibility to Succeed is spelled out.  "Otherwise" implies ALL OTHER possibilties.  So not "Succeed or Fail" so much as "Succeed or NOT Succeed".  Boris has you on this one.

Not succeeding implies an attempt, as you can not be unsuccessful at something you never attempted.