How does the reward loot works?

When a party got the reward loot type card, would another new party get the chance to get it as well? If not, would i be able to get it again if i deleted the character that has the loot? I wanted to remove the medusa mask from my characters equips but i am afraid that it would be permanent.

Hey there.

Yes, a new party in a new game could get the loot. You don't need to delete anything.

Each time you complete a Scenario/Adventure with characters, if that character has not successfully completed the Scenario/Adventure yet, they are eligible for the reward, whatever that might be.

If you remove a loot card, from your characters deck, then character would not be able to encounter it later, as it would be gone from that party in that game.

Thanks

• Like 1

First, loot is never going to be encountered in a location deck, at all, ever.  It only appears as a Scenario/Adventure/Adventure Path reward.  If you don't take one, or have to banish it, it's not stored anywhere that you can get it back.

Second, interesting question.  The number of copies of a given loot card is fixed (usually one each, and yes, I know that there are two sihedron medallions, but one's deck 1, and one's deck 2).  So, if you somehow lose your Medusa Mask to the Vault, and then pick up a random new character and take him/her through Angel in the Tower, will that character get all the Loot cards that weren't already claimed as options?

Interesting workaround.  I'll have to give it a try.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Second, interesting question.  The number of copies of a given loot card is fixed (usually one each, and yes, I know that there are two sihedron medallions, but one's deck 1, and one's deck 2).  So, if you somehow lose your Medusa Mask to the Vault, and then pick up a random new character and take him/her through Angel in the Tower, will that character get all the Loot cards that weren't already claimed as options?

Yep!

• Like 1

Hey there.

Yes, a new party in a new game could get the loot. You don't need to delete anything.

Each time you complete a Scenario/Adventure with characters, if that character has not successfully completed the Scenario/Adventure yet, they are eligible for the reward, whatever that might be.

If you remove a loot card, from your characters deck, then character would not be able to encounter it later, as it would be gone from that party in that game.

Thanks

Are you sure about that? The loot card (the guitar like thing) you get after the First Story arc, I removed it from the character deck and I have seen it come up in location decks ever since I got rid of it. Unless I am misinterpreting the definition of "loot card"

Here's something I didn't pick up right off...

I earned some loot (completed Angel in the Tower) and I wanted to move the loot around between characters.

In the deck-editing screen, when a Loot is in your deck, it's placed among other cards of its type (Sihedrion Medallion is an Item, and shows up in your Item inventory).  However, once you put it down in the "Swap" space, it goes to a Loot area, for which there is no button.  So if I move my Sihedrion Medallion out of Lini's Item inventory down below (and move to any other boon type) the Medallion seems to disappear.  You CAN find it again with the Show All button, but that strikes me as another counter-intuitive UI thing that might oughta be reconsidered.

• Like 5

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."