First off, Thankyou Devs for an amazingly polished version of a great tabletop game.

I bought the Rotrl box set about a month before I left the UK to go traveling and thought I would be returning to it one day but I have found myself living in beautiful New Zealand so when I heard this was coming to iPad I was amped.

It's a great port and I bought the bundle as soon as I completed the tutorial.

Am having the usual issue of not being able to roll properly when a characters health is low but my real wish for something to make it even better would be an unequip all button on the card equip screen.

Once I finish an adventure I always unequip every card and re stock each character again with the optimum cards, am I the only person who does this? Maybe....ha!

Also as others have mentioned a red border around cards that characters don't meet the requirements for would also be useful.

Anyway a couple of ideas to some Devs who clearly according to what I have read listen to their gamers and take ideas on board...right back to it!

Well, it is not in this game because it is not allowed by the rules of real game...

You only build characters completely when you start new Group in the Beginning of the game. That will make those banish card desisions important!

Edited by Hannibal_PJV
  • Like 1

Well, it is not in this game because it is not allowed by the rules of real game...

You only build characters completely when you start new Group in the Beginning of the game. That will make those banish card desisions important!

Oh maybe I am confused or have been confusing.

What I mean is not to get to choose from all basic cards again (like you do at the very start) but to unequip cards that the other characters have collected during a mission and pass them to the others in the same party...

As far as I was aware this was allowed but maybe I misunderstood the rules?

Interesting idea but I'd be worried I'd miss re-equipping something important and lose a good card. Much rather just keep everything "equipped" and drag down the cards I don't want. But maybe this feature would appeal to others that have more confidence in their ability to not mess up than I do...

Yeah, that bugs me. If i unequip things then they disappear. I'd like to keep them and have something to do with them. There isn't really a lot of character customization options. You can equip better items, but you're not likely to get to keep them. So in the long run there isn't much pay off to grinding.

Maybe there will be when Quests work.

Add info you find/want to the Pathfinder Adventures wiki