Don't leave your game running for now.

StormbringerGT

Question

We are getting reports of players letting their game idle for long periods of time and having their saved game be corrupted. (the load party screen shows a jumbled party and characters are getting cloned)

​You should be able to do this, however until we can figure out what is going on it'll be safer for you to quit the app between gameplaying sessions.

• Like 2

10 answers to this question

I've just had a long session all the way to scenario 1.3 (trouble in something) and I'm stuck in the assignment phase upon starting the scenario. Clones, character buttons moving all over the place, etc. Restarting didn't help, unforunately.

No extra settings, normal difficulty, 4 characters, single player campaign.

edit: And now the game has become a buggy mess. Characters duplicating. When restarting the scenario I'm losing items too. Then the game screen was all distorted. It might be because I'm playing on an emulator, though I doubt that's the cause.

Edited by Marginal0

We are getting reports of players letting their game idle for long periods of time and having their saved game be corrupted. (the load party screen shows a jumbled party and characters are getting cloned)

​You should be able to do this, however until we can figure out what is going on it'll be safer for you to quit the app between gameplaying sessions.

Unfortunately, it happened to me.

It's not even letting me starting a new game, now. Neither continuing the current game. As of now, it's totally impossible to play.

Any way to recover the data? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the app?

I now also suffer from this problem! :( Now I can't play at all... cannot progress during the placement of the characters on the adventure locations. The characters are cloned no way to progress the game.

This along with the fact that when I have bought treasure chest at least 8 of them didn't allow to show the cards, but just the animation. This is a huge letdown since in most cardgames the most exciting part is to achieve and open new cards. Now I have 32 cards that I have no clue what I recieved and that annoys me alot!

How do we solve these two issues?

Beside this I love the game.

/Rap

UPDATE: I found a solution to get the messed up clone issue sorted out.

If you just recreate your party then it should work again. For example... I went to the party administration. Then removed all my party members. Just to make sure I then took a member I had not used before and then clicked the proceed arrow. Once this was done I went back to party administration and then recreated my original party and proceeded and now I can do the adventures again.

This however doesn't resolve the issue with the "lost/not showing" cards from the treasure chests.

/rap

Edited by raptorixx
  • Like 1

The good news is, Treasure and Gold should be stored on the playfab account created by your sign-in on either Google Play or the Apple App store.  Whatever happens, as long as you can log into the appropriate store, you should have those.

Progress on your characters and such are all stored locally, so if that's lost, you might have to start from scratch.

Beyond that, I have no useful advice.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

I can tell you that you can backup your save files from Android devices. I don't have an Apple device so I cant confirm for them.

Android save location - root>sdcard>Android>data>net.obsidian.pacg1>files>pacg1.save_games>slot##>game.sav - where ## is 01 through 99 I believe.

Each slot corresponds to the group you created in story.

I have no idea about the quest groups.

If you start to have issues just backup the folder pacg1.save_games

you can pick and choose which game.sav fil to place in to a slot## folder