Skinsaw Mask

Namyra

Question

In 2-3 Foul Misgivings, playing on Heroic with Ezren, Kyra, and Harsk, Ezren got a Stalker Mask loot when he closed the Academy (Kyra was there too) when Harsk encountered The Skinsaw Man at the Prison. Is that intentional? I don't see it listed anywhere in the scenario or villain card text.

Edit: I also just noticed that the Aldern Foxglove I specifically kept in Ezren's deck to use to get rid of Haunts in this scenario appears to be gone... is that what happened? Did he somehow get replaced with the Stalker Mask? If so, and that's intentional, that's pretty cool I must admit :o

Edited by Namyra

2 answers to this question

In 2-3 Foul Misgivings, playing on Heroic with Ezren, Kyra, and Harsk, Ezren got a Stalker Mask loot when he closed the Academy (Kyra was there too) when Harsk encountered The Skinsaw Man at the Prison. Is that intentional? I don't see it listed anywhere in the scenario or villain card text.

Edit: I also just noticed that the Aldern Foxglove I specifically kept in Ezren's deck to use to get rid of Haunts in this scenario appears to be gone... is that what happened? Did he somehow get replaced with the Stalker Mask? If so, and that's intentional, that's pretty cool I must admit :o

;)

Did you happen to encounter the Skinsaw Man at the Academy?