Cards getting banished from a closed location deck

Currently, in the app, when you close a location deck, the cards get banished without you being able to see them. In the physical game of course you see which cards were still left because you have to put them back in the right places in the box. I'm not sure which I prefer, so this is not a feature request per se.

I know I've certainly went "well crap" a fair number of times when seeing what boons I missed after a location closed, but I also went "phew!" a fair number of times as well when I saw which banes I didn't have to deal with.

Maybe it could be an option so people could decide for themselves whether they want to see the cards or not? I think I'd probably prefer seeing them because I'm awfully curious, but I also think I would probably hate myself for it sometimes. ;D

• Like 1

Was suggested during the beta testing as well. By a handsome tester, I might add.

However, I, I mean, the tester did not have the blackmail photos of Nathan to get this done.

The team did say they would think about it, so the more voices for this option, the better.

• Like 1

I'll add my voice to this request as well.  Definitely have it be an option, not a forced state, though.

Among other things, it will increase my confidence that the treasure cards I've received are actually getting into my game, despite my not being able to obtain them on that play through.

• Like 1

I could go for that.

I'd also like an option to fast-forward Ilsoari's roll if I use him as Merisiel, because I'm always going to evade that Sandpoint Devil on the rare occasions it shows up, and the animation just takes up time. :p

• Like 1

Blackmail photos aside, I am watching this thread. There are a number things that could be addressed by adding options for players to toggle. I think the digital version of Talisman does a pretty good job of this (though they are mostly about optional rules).

• Like 1

If it was an option you could choose to do it or not. Seems no foul could come of it. I would imagine for networked multiplayer it would have to be the same for all players.

Hey, I beta tested Talisman as well.

They know quality too.

Except the giant gaping "close app" hole. ;)

Ditto, I'd also like to see. It seems like some cards don't ever leave the vault. After beating a story location on legendary I like to farm to maximize my deck before continuing. I spent a day chasing the "mythical" flaming mace. I literally just got it not 5 minutes ago, first sighting since Saturday, been farming it since yesterday.