Feature Request: See cards getting healed

I know I can at any time examine my discard pile, and also my deck (which is cool btw, you can't do that in the physical game without seeing the cards in order which is of course information you shouldn't have, but it's great you can see in the app what's still left so you don't have to guess/remember). So when I heal, of course I can check which cards were shuffled back into my deck/recharged/whatever by examining my discard pile/deck before and after. It would be convenient if you could actually see the cards getting healed back face up however so you didn't have to do that extra step.

Maybe make it an option though for people who don't want to know, as I imagine there might be some that don't want to peek at their deck like that at all.

According to the physical game's rules, you should be able to look, and the extra step is required.  They probably followed that as a pattern.  (In the physical game, I look at my discard pile right before healing to get a count of each type of boon, so I know roughly what's missing after.)

Edit:  Should NOT be able to look.

Edited by da_mayor

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

That makes little sense though. I can look at the discard and deck before and after and know exactly what gets healed back. Just like I can look at the discard in the physical game before I heal (as I am always allowed to examine my discard pile), then do it after and I know exactly what's missing and thus what got healed back. So in my opinion, it would just be a small QoL improvement if I didn't have to do the extra tapping on discard and/or deck to see what was healed back. I'm perfectly fine for it to be optional however, if some people don't want to know.

If implemented, please make this optional as Namyra said. Respect for your suggestion; I just want the developers to know that there are fans that like the added brain challenge (however slight in this case) that keeps this true to the physical game. I similarly posted on someone's suggestion to have the app do min/max/avg calculations on dice rolls.