No save/bundle on another device!

Killyox

Question

So instead of playing on my HTC phone I wanted to play on Asus Nexus 7. I logged in everywhere using my normal account but it doesn't do crap. I don;t have my saves it doesn't recognize I bought entire bundle or anything

5 answers to this question

The saves aren't suppose to port over (yet), so that's normal.  However, if you're using the same Google Account to log into your Android phone's Google Play as you do to log into your Tablet's Google Play account, all your purchases and gold balances should be there just like normal.  It worked on my HTC One M9 and my Nexus 10 Tablet.

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

The saves aren't suppose to port over (yet), so that's normal.  However, if you're using the same Google Account to log into your Android phone's Google Play as you do to log into your Tablet's Google Play account, all your purchases and gold balances should be there just like normal.  It worked on my HTC One M9 and my Nexus 10 Tablet.

That's the problem. They aren't there.

I changed account from my wives to my own and nothing. I logged myself into googleplay, google, selected my acc to be used for logging into games and still bundle not available.