Excellence is Always Rewarded

I've already played AD3. :p It was my favorite one yet. Although Nathan knocked AD2 out of the park with writing and Lindsey with the art. Lindsey and Andre cooked up some special in AD3. It's worth the wait

vxDrmug.gif

• Like 1

So much to do, so Little time to do it.

Now bug hunting, next new adventure packs, then bug hunting those adventure packs, then maybe more adventure packs and bug hunting, and them maybe Steam and bug huntin...

It is like inventing everstopping deux machina!

;-)

The game truly is excellent.  I have some small beefs, but overall I've enjoyed the hell out of it.

I like that my account is linked so I have access to everything on my phone and my tablet, although it doesn't track my current party so I have to play each device independently.  Of course, that's a pretty meager complaint as far as I'm concerned.

The artwork is beautiful and I think they really captured the feel of the cards.

​The dialogue and narrative is mostly goofy, but I still like it.  I make my group wait while we read the flavor text on the cards out loud the first time we use them in the physical game, so having more story is good.  Incidently, I think they're planning to shiv me over that.

Music is good.  The sound effect annoy my significant other so I had to turn them off.  I'm impatient about the visual effects, but... meh... I'll get used to them.

As far as I can tell, the app follows the card game in splendid fashion.  In fact, I realized things about the physical game by playing the app.  If that makes me look stupid, well, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I'm at the locked scenarios which is really frustrating because I thought I could continue until I tried to play it.

The game has been stable, but I did have it crash once.  There are some things I think could use improvement, such as the cancel button when you're closing a location temporarily.  Great game so far.  Too bad we're getting everything on the installment plan.  However, I'm sold if they do the other sets in the line.