Cannot log in or create account

TheGr8Sleeper

Question

I just downloaded the IOS version. I get warnings that I'm not logged in and cannot do certain things until I am. But when I hit the "create account" or "login" button, the box just disappears and nothing happens. I've already tried uninstalling and redownloading the app. The problem is still there. Any suggestions?

6 answers to this question

Log in game Center applications and then restart the pathfinder game. I personally had disabled that app From iPad because it was so annoying because it was constantly sending messages. But because of that, It was not possible to play Pathfinder. So I was forced to log in the game Center again...

Log in game Center applications and then restart the pathfinder game. I personally had disabled that app From iPad because it was so annoying because it was constantly sending messages. But because of that, It was not possible to play Pathfinder. So I was forced to log in the game Center again...

I am running into this problem also.  I am researching a issue with game center since it will load but than after you leave it and try the game and than go back game center no longer functions

I just downloaded the IOS version. I get warnings that I'm not logged in and cannot do certain things until I am. But when I hit the "create account" or "login" button, the box just disappears and nothing happens. I've already tried uninstalling and redownloading the app. The problem is still there. Any suggestions?

Make sure you are logged into the GameCenter app then start the game again and see if the message persists.

From another forum member, have you tried:

Yes, the standalone Game Center app is now gone from iOS 10.  The core components are all still there though.

Open up the Settings app and scroll down to Game Center (just above Twitter and Facebook).  There you can verify that your Apple ID is logged in.  If that's all good, then Pathfinder shouldn't have any issues.  I've had iOS 10 since the beta release (also on a 5s), and didn't notice any issues when Pathfinder went mobile.