"Pit Trap" barrier had unaccounted for "-1" to defeat

_Harwin_

Question

IPad Air, forget which IOS version.

Was doing Black Fang Dungeon Heroic, Wild card power was "Blood in the Sand" (Discarding >1 card to damage forces you to bury one of those)

In the "Desecrated Vault", on her first explore of the turn, Kyra encountered a "Pit Trap" and it showed a "-1" to her roll.   I tried multiple stats, and they all had it.  If there was some legitimate in-game reason I was supposed to have a -1, I couldn't figure out what it was.  So I assume it's a rules bug.

Attached is a picture I took of my game at that time.

post-162618-0-43273700-1461937534_thumb.jpg

8 answers to this question

FYI: I think if you click the magnifying glass that says "Black Fang's Dungeon" at the bottom of the location box, you should sell all the rules in effect at that moment. So if there was something giving you a -1, it would be listed there. Not that what you have isn't a bug, just letting you know how you can double check the rules. I missed noticing a rule when setting up a Heroic scenario one time and only caught it when I looked at that section during a check.

Yeah, I noticed I could click on the rules expansion later, when I thought I saw a different bug (the subtle difference between normal "all other characters encounter an ancient skeleton" and heroic "all characters encounter an ancient skeleton"

So I didn't check it at the time, but when I looked at the rules later (that same adventure), none of them looked like they should affect this check.

(But thanks for mentioning it anyway - since I hadn't noticed it until after playing about 5 scenarios)

Edited by _Harwin_

That would be true. Though, the report in the first post specified it was the first exploration.

Just in case my memory was wrong I looked at the image again, and I have 5/5 cards, so yeah this must be my first exploration.  If I had done a Bunyip first then I'd have had to spend a blessing/ally to explore again, and I'd be at 4 cards.  

I did encounter a Bunyip some time last night, it is possible it was on the exploration the previous turn - maybe that accidentally carried over?