[Android] PFA doesn't even start.

Santakaos

Question

Hi. I've installed the app on my smartphone. The playstore site told me it was compatible, but it seems not: the app exit during or just after the unitiy load screen, I tried several times now, and can't possibily imagine why. I'm on Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300). It could be a memory shortage, but it doesn't tell me nothing, and in case, the smartphone shouldn't appear on the list of compatible devices. Any suggestion?

3 answers to this question

Hi. I've installed the app on my smartphone. The playstore site told me it was compatible, but it seems not: the app exit during or just after the unitiy load screen, I tried several times now, and can't possibily imagine why. I'm on Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300). It could be a memory shortage, but it doesn't tell me nothing, and in case, the smartphone shouldn't appear on the list of compatible devices. Any suggestion?

Unfortunately phones are not supported at launch, this is coming at a later date. That being said some people have been able to play on their phones, but some people have not. I have a Galaxy S3 at home and got the same result you did.