Hi, all! The game is fantastic, I waited for it to come out for a long while. 

I have a couple of questions:

1. I played physical game a lot and I remember there was an option to deliberately fail a check to acquire a boon you don't want. Is it possible to do in the digital version and how? Maybe I'm slow, but I can't find this option in the game.

2. How can I start a new campaign? I initially started a game with Merisel and Kyra, but then I bought Season Pass and though to start a new game with more characters, but I can only see the option "Continue" on the top of the main screen, but there is no option to start a new campaign. Also, can I run several campaigns at the same time?

3. How many adventures are currently available in the game? It looks confusing, at the beginning it looked like only adventures 1 and 2 are available, but after I bought Season Pass it looks like all 6 are there.

Is this forum a good place to ask questions like these? Unfortunately I couldn't figure these things out from inside the game.

Thank you in advance! 

1. In the physical game, you could choose to not attempt to acquire a boon. In the digital game, the best you can do is choose the worst skill to roll.

2. You should be able to press the "Story" button. You'll see your Krya + Merisiel party and a section that says something like "Make a new party." Choose the "Make a new party" button. Each party is kept separately from each other, so yes you can run multiples at once. I think quests are also considered a separate party.

3. I think you can only play adventures B, 1, and 2. You probably own adventures 3 - 6, but you won't be able to start a scenario from them until the content is released.

Hey there.

1. Currently there is no way to pass when encountering a boon. I think Obsidian are looking at including it in the future.

2. From the main menu, just below the 'Continue' button, there should be another button; Story. Select this and you should be taken to a screen that shows your current adventures and allow you to start new ones. You can also delete adventures from here.

3. Even though you can view the cards from Adventures 3 - 6, they have not been released yet. So the adventures that are available are B, 1 & 2.

yes, the forums are the place to be :)

Thanks

3. Even though you can view the cards from Adventures 3 - 6, they have not been released yet. So the adventures that are available are B, 1 & 2.

yes, the forums are the place to be :)

Thanks

There's a place where you can view all the cards in your Vault?  I've only been able to see the Basics when I'm building a new deck...  How do you see 'em all?

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

There's a place where you can view all the cards in your Vault?  I've only been able to see the Basics when I'm building a new deck...  How do you see 'em all?

If you hit the Options menu, the two gears, one of the options the Vault.  It'll show you all the cards in the box, but you'll only be able to read the card info on the ones (maybe just boons) you've encountered.  It also has information on the locations and adventures too.