I have multiple copies of Kyra and Merisiel because I frankly didn't understand how to use my first copy of each for subsequent playthroughs.

Is there any way to delete a character (other than perma death)?  I'd like to get rid of the low-level useless ones.

Same here.  I made a few parties early on before realizing they're akin to save slots and unlocked scenarios/adventures on my first party didn't carry over.  So now I have a bunch of characters I used once cluttering the character lineup.

On the party selection screen, click the "Experienced" tab to see the characters you have littering that display.  Click on a character, then next to the portrait, click on the "…" button.  One of the options is Delete.

If it is grayed out, that character is probably still in a party, so you may need to go to the initial selection screen (from the "Story" button I think?) and remove any undesired parties.

Apologies if I have the precise terminology incorrect.  My iPad is off charging somewhere because the game does burn the battery.  ;)

• Like 2

--/\/

On the party selection screen, click the "Experienced" tab to see the characters you have littering that display.  Click on a character, then next to the portrait, click on the "…" button.  One of the options is Delete.

If it is grayed out, that character is probably still in a party, so you may need to go to the initial selection screen (from the "Story" button I think?) and remove any undesired parties.

Apologies if I have the precise terminology incorrect.  My iPad is off charging somewhere because the game does burn the battery.  ;)

This. And one more thing from my observation is that, the cards that are in the deck of the to-be-deleted chars will be removed with that char. So be careful when deleting. If someone can verify otherwise I'd be happy to be corrected.

Edited by esctab

This is correct.

Any cards from chests that are in a characters deck that you delete will go back to your vault to be found again later. You can also load them up in a party and move over any cards you want to keep to a different character and then delete them.